No matter what brilliant gift you’ve already, don’t forget that you have to get flowers, too. Don’t ask me why — I don’t make the rules. You might have already seen CNET’s roundup of the best flower delivery services, but before you choose one, don’t forget that this is a great time of year to take advantage of flower delivery deals and discounts. We’ve rounded up the best of them for you below.
UrbanStems is including a free Compartes Salted Caramel Chocolate Bar with any purchase when you use the exclusive promo code CNETSWEET at checkout.
The chocolate bar is a $10 value from Compartes, a boutique chocolatier that uses a lot of clever and unusual add-in combinations for its chocolate bars, both dark and milk.
Right now you can get 12% off any Valentine’s Day order with the exclusive promo code CNET. You’ll need to place your order before Feb. 9 to get a delivery in time for Valentine’s Day.
1-800-Flowers has two different deals to choose from from now through Feb. 5:
- If you’re a first-time customer, save 25% on flowers and gifts using promo code NEWSHOPPER25 at checkout.
- If you’re an existing customer, you can save 20% on using promo code VDAYLVE.
There are a lot of deals happening at Bouqs, but you’ll need to keep an eye on the calendar to get the deal you want:
- Through Feb. 3: Choose the deluxe size of any select Bouq and use code 2XBLOOMS at checkout. The price will reset to the smaller size. (Update: Expired)
- Feb. 8: Get 25% off any flowers sitewide (some exclusions might apply) with code BOUQSDAY.
- Feb 9-10: Get $15 off your order (some exclusions might apply).
For a limited time, save 30% on select bouquets. I don’t know when this deal ends, so take advantage soon.
CNET’s deal team scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .