scheda aggiornata 1 ora fa
Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition 18.8.2 per schede video dalla famiglia Radeon HD 7000 sino alle serie Radeon R9 300, Radeon R9 Fury e Radeon RX, in versione ufficiale con certificazione WHQL. Di seguito le principali note fornite con i driver:
- Up to 5% faster performance in Strange Brigade™ using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.2 on the Radeon™ RX Vega 64 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.1 at 3840×2160 (4K). RS-243
- Up to 3% faster performance in Strange Brigade™ using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.2 on the Radeon™ RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.1 at 2560×1440 (1440p). RS-244
- Some games may experience instability or stutter when playing with FRTC and Instant Replay enabled.
- Upgrade Advisor may not appear in Radeon Settings game manager.
- Far Cry™5 may experience dimmed or grey images with HDR10 enabled on some system configurations.
- Far Cry™5 may experience an application hang when changing video settings on some system configurations.
- Radeon Chill min and max values may not sync on multi GPU system configurations.
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable when playing Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4.
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable when playing Monster Hunter™: World.
- Some DirectX®12 gaming applications may experience instability while recording with Radeon ReLive on system configurations using Radeon R9 290 and Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.”
- Cursor or system lag may be observed on some system configurations when two or more displays are connected and one display is powered off.
- Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during system idle.
- Strange Brigade™ may experience fps drops on multi GPU enabled system configurations when Enhanced Sync is enabled and Vulkan™ API is enabled.
- Flickering may be observed on some displays when Radeon FreeSync is enabled with Radeon ReLive enabled and recording.
- Video profiles may not correctly apply on web browser video content.